As I’m writing this, we’re expecting a possibility of snow tomorrow in my neck of the woods. I’m sitting in my living room with my husband, surrounded by our pets and all of our holiday decorations. I’m basking in the joy of the season. And I’m thinking back fondly on all the naughty books I’ve enjoyed this year. I don’t always love adulting, but sometimes life is pretty cool 😎
This is the twelfth reading list I’ve shared with you, my friend, and I’m excited about all the lovely reading this month has to offer.
But first, here’s a recap of my reading in November:
- Between Embers by Autumn Jones Lake
- More Than Miles by Autumn Jones Lake
- White Knuckles by Autumn Jones Lake
- Beyond Reckless Part One by Autumn Jones Lake
- Beyond Reckless Part Two by Autumn Jones Lake
- One True Mate by Julie Trettel
I seriously enjoyed the Lost Kings MC series, which shocked me–I had no clue it was the kind of thing I’d be into. If you’re looking for a nice, long series to binge, the Kindle edition of Slow Burn (the first book in the series) is only 99 cents right now. You really can’t lose with that, and you’ll get an idea right away if it’s going to be your speed. Lots of naughty scenes and a bunch of fellas who are a little rough around the edges–yay!
You can find my ratings and/or reviews for all these books over on Goodreads. While you’re there, why not follow my author page if you haven’t already? And, you know, rate The Black Wolf Series while you’re at it!
Here’s what I’m reading this month:
- Fighting Destiny by Julie Trettel – I started this one in November, but I didn’t get a chance to finish it. I’ll probably finish it within the next few days.
- All Fall Down by Christine Pope – I’ll be totally honest with you: I have no idea how I ended up with this book. But one of my goals for 2018 is going to be to work through the backlog of books on my Kindle. This is one of them, and since I love getting a jump-start on my goals, I’m gonna give this one a shot.
- Quickies by Eddie Cleveland – In keeping with the headstart on my 2018 goals, another thing I’m planning is to read at least one book on Kindle Unlimited each month. This one sounded especially intriguing–according to the Amazon description, it’s the product of ideas his readers gave him!
Kiss of Christmas Magic (limited time holiday bundle) – sadly, I don’t have a link or picture to share for this collection because it doesn’t appear to be available any longer. I guess when they said *limited time*, they meant it. Anyway, consider this my version of the Hallmark Channel Christmas movie craze. I love, love, LOVE reading cheesy Christmas romance at Christmastime. This particular set is all paranormal romance, which is super exciting. I’m planning to stop whatever else I’m reading the week before Christmas and cozy up with these stories. That’s my gift to myself for meeting so many of my goals during this fabulously wild and crazy year.
I’m sure I’ll be around here again before the holidays are through, but in case I miss you, have a safe and happy December. Joy and love from me (and our friends in the UNITY universe) to you and yours!