Remember all that fancy talk I did about how productive June was?
LOL. Poor July.
No, to be fair, I can’t totally knock July. July was uber-productive in my writing world. I had a goal to finish Draft One of The Black Wolf Series Book Three, and that’s exactly what I did. I completed it in 22 days because I’m a crazy person.
But that meant my reading tapered off. A lot. Here’s what I read:
I also started:
- Orgullo y prejuicio (Pride and Prejudice ~ Spanish Edition) by Jane Austen
- Destined by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
So, what’s on the reading list for August?
- Orgullo y prejuicio (Pride and Prejudice ~ Spanish Edition) by Jane Austen– Yep. It’s back on the list. According to my Kindle, I’m about 15% of the way through. Here’s what I’ve learned: I’m okay with vocabulary, but I’m utter rubbish with conjugations. Good to know. I’m now thinking this one may end up on the list for the remainder of the year. Hey: new goal! Maybe I can finish it by Christmas.
- Destined by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast — I’m about halfway through this one. I’m hoping I can finish it one within the next week or so. I’m enjoying this series, but I kinda wish I’d been keeping up with these as they’d come out. I’m ready to explore new worlds, and bingeing these hasn’t left room for that.
- Hidden by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast – I’m also hoping I can finish this one in August, but we’ll just have to see. I have a deadline approaching for my first round of beta reading on Book Three, so that will take priority.
So, there’s my plan. Let me hear it: what are you reading this month?