Hi everyone! Emmeline Lawrence here – Em to those of you who know me 😉
jane asked me to pop in with a guest post, so here I am to brighten your day with my fabulous presence. You’re welcome!
I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but I am obsessed with t-shirts. I have a collection that goes all the way back to childhood when I preferred them as oversized and comfy as they come. These days, I gravitate towards a cut that accentuates my curves, but I’m still a firm believer that the sillier and bolder they are, the better!
There are so, SO many killer t-shirts out there in the world, so I thought I’d narrow it down for you with a top five list. But even better than just five fab shirts, I’ve even come up with the perfect theme. Are you ready for this?
THE FIVE SENSES – EMMELINE LAWRENCE STYLE
That’s right. I’ve decided to shake up the standard list of five senses with an alternative list of my very own. Sure, touch, taste, smell, sight, and sound are nice. But what about sass, class, food, leisure, and power? See? I know you’re with me on this.
- Sass is all about the attitude. It’s the ability to come up with the perfect retort when a wolf steps a toe out of line. Sometimes sass is snarky, other times it’s teasing and sweet. It can be elusive, but trust me: you know sass when you see it.
- Class is at the other end of the spectrum. It’s the way you carry your head high when you’re the only human walking into a room full of magical creatures. It’s what gives you the courage to smile when you meet someone who wants to bring you down. (And sass is how you teach them not to mess with you. See how these two go hand in hand? 💋)
- Food…well, food is obvious. There should be plenty of it. It should be high-quality. And there should always, always be cake.
- Leisure is what you seek out for your precious free time. Naps and snuggling up with my mate are two of my favorites. But a relaxing vacation or a visit to the spa? Curling up with a good book or hitting the perfect hiking trail? Sweetie, if it floats your boat, get onboard!
- Power. Ahhhh, power. Heels and hustle. You know I’m all about making sure everyone knows I’m the boss of me and I can handle anything that gets thrown my way. Be the boss of you. Nothing will give you a greater boost than knowing you’re the one in charge of your life.
Get it? Got it? Good! Now that you know what I’m going for, here’s my list. I hope you love it!
FIVE SHIRTS EVERY HIGH-CLASS BADASS BAWSE BABE NEEDS RIGHT NOW
You loved it, right? Pffft, why am I even asking? I know you did.
If you need any of these tees in your life, they can be found on Etsy (but, just so you know: I have no affiliation, and neither does jane). I’ve given you the link for each shop and a link for each tee, but keep in mind I’m a fictional character, so if the item link doesn’t work in a month because the shirt has sold don’t blame me, ‘kay? 😉 💋
That wraps it up for me. I’m off to hunt down a certain cantankerous wolf – or a snack. Whichever I find first! Stay sassy, classy, and 100% badassy 😂 Thanks for having me, and remember:
People will stare. Make it worth their while. — Harry Winston
A word from J. E. Martin:
Thanks so much to Em for sharing with us – be sure to check her out in The Black Wolf Series!
JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE
Want to be the first to receive updates about my new releases? Sign up for my newsletter!
❤️ No spam sandwiches, I promise! ❤️
Click here to join
One thought on “Character Guest Post: Em’s T-Shirt Collection”
I feel as though I need the one about cake…